- Make sure your "Open Door List" is complete.
God may have even shown you some very interesting things since your last appointment!
- Forgiveness is a must.
- Matthew 6:14 - 15, " For if ye forgive men their trespasses; your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."
- Mathew 18:22 - 35, (This is the story of the Lord forgiving His servant of great debt and that servant not forgiving a smaller debt owed to him.)
- Mathew 18: 34 - 35, "And his Lord was worth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you if ye from your hearts forgive not everyone his brother their trespasses."
- We do not have a choice. We must forgive, although we may not feel it. We only have to CHOOSE to forgive as a deliberate decision of our own free will. Sometimes may be so deep, we may have to ask the Lord to help us forgive.
He understands because of all the pain and agony He suffered during His crucifixion. Jesus said, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
- Judgments must be released.
- Luke 6:37, "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."
- Romans 2:1, "Therefore thou are inexcusable O man, whosoever thou art that judgest; for where in thou judges another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." (see teaching on "Defiled by Judgment")
- All occult dealings must be renounced.
- Sexual sin opens doors (see prayer in Proclamation)
Evil spirits transfer from one partner to the other. Through prayer God will reveal every open door because He wants you to be free, even more than you desire your own freedom.
All sins on your open door list must be renounces. This is very important that they are renounced.
- Review your "Open Door List" one more time, preferably within 24 hours before your deliverance appointment. This will allow ample time for the Lord to reveal additional names to include on your list.
- Read the Proclamations
- Choose to forgive and release judgments.
- Renounce all occult dealings.
- Confess an repent of sexual sin.
- Break ungodly soul ties (include those created through sexual sin).
- Confess all broken vows and covenants and ask God's forgiveness.
- Confess all things you are prideful of and ask God's forgiveness. Ask God to give you a spirit of humility.
- Confess all idolatry and ask God to forgive you of those things that you thought were more important than Him.
- Confess all hidden sin or any unconfessed sin and ask God to forgive you.
- After you have read the proclamations out loud, destroy your "Open Door List". Tear it up or better yet, burn it. Cross over the bridge and burn the bridges of the past. Burning the "Open Door List" is ding something in the "physical" that you have just done in the "spirit realm". You have burned the bridge that satan had into your life.
If someone owes you something and refuses to pay, make an IOU and burn it. Consider the debt paid in full and forget it.
Now you have broken all the legal rights satan has had in your life.
Wait to do this after we have talked and prayed on the phone.
We encourage you to fast. Allow God to give you instruction on your fast. This allows the deliverance to go smoother and faster.
Make sure you have the following handouts:
- Preparing for Deliverance. I will tell you how to prepare for your deliverance